God damn it characters are annoying! Sometimes, it doesn’t matter how much you plan something because your characters are going to do whatever they want and make you feel bad for trying to kill someone off because they love them. Stupid characters, thinking they’re people. I feel like I’ve got split personalities, but they all stay in my head instead of manifesting properly. I had planned to kill off one of my characters (well, several but this is one I’m not totally sure of), and it was going to be heart wrenching. It involved two characters, one being unconscious and on the verge of death, the other was in love with the first. There are some heartfelt words, a confession of love an then death. A bitter-sweet kick in the teeth. That’s how I roll.
Current Projects:Audrey: From Hull With Love – 3230 words (~40%)
The Monkey's Grin – 3168 words (~60%)
Confession – 1091 words (~15%)
War for the North – ~4000 words
- Graduated with @Sheridansmith1 yesterday. Couldn't ask for a better day :D http://t.co/cH6CzbBypd 3 years ago
- RT @drwhogiftsguide: Enter to #win this awesome #davidtennant Tenth Doctor Bobblehead! doctorwhogiftsguide.com/win-david-tenn… #doctorwho #giveaway #drwho h… 3 years ago
- Cross Horizon is awesome, get it for FREE: goo.gl/RHo1xy Join me to receive a special gift: 113978592 #CrossHorizon @CrossHorizon 3 years ago
- Sunday Classics: Tombi wp.me/p2vg2E-1o 4 years ago
- Dragon's Dogma wp.me/p2vg2E-O via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
Find me on Facebook
© Jessica Wiles and The Human Writes, 2013Unauthorized use and/or duplication of specifically copyrighted material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. You may use excerpts and link to material here, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jessica Wiles and The Human Writes.