Today my younger sister came to visit. Her hamster died last week and she was pretty down, as you can imagine so I suggested she come to my house for a day of films. After a lot of faffing trying to sort out days and times when my Dad could drop her off on his way to work and then pick her up again on his way home, we settled on today…around eight o’clock. I’m not a morning person and though I agreed to be up and dressed before she arrived I did end up answering the door in my pyjamas. But hey, to me ‘a bit before 8’ means ‘about 7.45’ not twenty-five past seven. It probably didn’t help that, despite deciding to go to bed early, I ended up going to bed at half 1 after two hours of scrolling through Tickld and half an hour of solitaire. Then around 2 am my brain decided to wake me so that I could hallucinate a towel on my bed and freak out. So I was tired.
Current Projects:Audrey: From Hull With Love – 3230 words (~40%)
The Monkey's Grin – 3168 words (~60%)
Confession – 1091 words (~15%)
War for the North – ~4000 words
- Graduated with @Sheridansmith1 yesterday. Couldn't ask for a better day :D http://t.co/cH6CzbBypd 4 years ago
- RT @drwhogiftsguide: Enter to #win this awesome #davidtennant Tenth Doctor Bobblehead! doctorwhogiftsguide.com/win-david-tenn… #doctorwho #giveaway #drwho h… 4 years ago
- Cross Horizon is awesome, get it for FREE: goo.gl/RHo1xy Join me to receive a special gift: 113978592 #CrossHorizon @CrossHorizon 4 years ago
- Sunday Classics: Tombi wp.me/p2vg2E-1o 4 years ago
- Dragon's Dogma wp.me/p2vg2E-O via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
Find me on Facebook
© Jessica Wiles and The Human Writes, 2013Unauthorized use and/or duplication of specifically copyrighted material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. You may use excerpts and link to material here, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jessica Wiles and The Human Writes.