Editing is, without doubt, the hardest part of writing. Well, for me it is anyway. OK, so the first part is easy enough where you proof read for spelling mistakes and wonder why a male character suddenly turned into ‘she’ halfway through a sentence and sometimes you accidentally put two sentences together and make a huge mess, but after that, that’s when the real work begins.
Current Projects:Audrey: From Hull With Love – 3230 words (~40%)
The Monkey's Grin – 3168 words (~60%)
Confession – 1091 words (~15%)
War for the North – ~4000 words
- Graduated with @Sheridansmith1 yesterday. Couldn't ask for a better day :D http://t.co/cH6CzbBypd 3 years ago
- RT @drwhogiftsguide: Enter to #win this awesome #davidtennant Tenth Doctor Bobblehead! doctorwhogiftsguide.com/win-david-tenn… #doctorwho #giveaway #drwho h… 3 years ago
- Cross Horizon is awesome, get it for FREE: goo.gl/RHo1xy Join me to receive a special gift: 113978592 #CrossHorizon @CrossHorizon 3 years ago
- Sunday Classics: Tombi wp.me/p2vg2E-1o 4 years ago
- Dragon's Dogma wp.me/p2vg2E-O via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
Find me on Facebook
© Jessica Wiles and The Human Writes, 2013Unauthorized use and/or duplication of specifically copyrighted material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. You may use excerpts and link to material here, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jessica Wiles and The Human Writes.