Did I just make a High School Musical reference? Sadly yes. But, my second year of Creative Writing and English is over, my exams are done, my assessments are being assessed. And I’m home. Coming home wasn’t as sad as I expected, after all, both Nik and Katie are graduating this year and I’ll miss them. Especially Nik, I’ve known him for four years now and, despite all the times he’s purposefully scared me or taken the mick out of my accent, he’s a really good friend. But, I’m going back in a couple of weeks, just for a weekend, so I imagine the sadness will happen then.
Current Projects:Audrey: From Hull With Love – 3230 words (~40%)
The Monkey's Grin – 3168 words (~60%)
Confession – 1091 words (~15%)
War for the North – ~4000 words
- Graduated with @Sheridansmith1 yesterday. Couldn't ask for a better day :D http://t.co/cH6CzbBypd 4 years ago
- RT @drwhogiftsguide: Enter to #win this awesome #davidtennant Tenth Doctor Bobblehead! doctorwhogiftsguide.com/win-david-tenn… #doctorwho #giveaway #drwho h… 4 years ago
- Cross Horizon is awesome, get it for FREE: goo.gl/RHo1xy Join me to receive a special gift: 113978592 #CrossHorizon @CrossHorizon 4 years ago
- Sunday Classics: Tombi wp.me/p2vg2E-1o 4 years ago
- Dragon's Dogma wp.me/p2vg2E-O via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
Find me on Facebook
© Jessica Wiles and The Human Writes, 2013Unauthorized use and/or duplication of specifically copyrighted material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. You may use excerpts and link to material here, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jessica Wiles and The Human Writes.