It’s been a while since I posted last, about a month or two actually, so I thought it was about time I posted something. We went up to visit my grandparents’ graves this afternoon. I got a spider on me. But while we were there we saw two graves side by side in a lonely corner and it inspired me to write this (which may be a poem I’m not sure) which is sort of based around Solomon Grundy. It’s called Side by Side.
Current Projects:Audrey: From Hull With Love – 3230 words (~40%)
The Monkey's Grin – 3168 words (~60%)
Confession – 1091 words (~15%)
War for the North – ~4000 words
- Graduated with @Sheridansmith1 yesterday. Couldn't ask for a better day :D http://t.co/cH6CzbBypd 4 years ago
- RT @drwhogiftsguide: Enter to #win this awesome #davidtennant Tenth Doctor Bobblehead! doctorwhogiftsguide.com/win-david-tenn… #doctorwho #giveaway #drwho h… 4 years ago
- Cross Horizon is awesome, get it for FREE: goo.gl/RHo1xy Join me to receive a special gift: 113978592 #CrossHorizon @CrossHorizon 4 years ago
- Sunday Classics: Tombi wp.me/p2vg2E-1o 5 years ago
- Dragon's Dogma wp.me/p2vg2E-O via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
Find me on Facebook
© Jessica Wiles and The Human Writes, 2013Unauthorized use and/or duplication of specifically copyrighted material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. You may use excerpts and link to material here, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jessica Wiles and The Human Writes.